- Dining Plans
- Hours & Locations
- Prospective Students
- Resident Dining Plans
- Fall 2021 Dining Guide
- Visitor Information
- Comment Card – The Shops at Maryland
- Comment Card – Applause cafe
- Dining Plans for Faculty and Staff
- Dining Dollars
- Online Services
- Hours and Locations
- Connector Dining Plans
- Useful Links
- What’s Happening
When you first come to campus, be sure to stop by the University of Maryland Visitor Center. After your tour, take a break and enjoy a great meal with us.
Dining Services welcomes visitors to campus. Stop in so we can personally welcome you to the University of Maryland!
- Full service dining at Mulligan’s Grill and Pub
- Cafes—Get fresh portable food on the go in academic buildings
- The Stamp Food Court —Food and fun in the heart of campus
- Kirwin Food Court —Two of your favorite brands in the Math and Engineering quad
- Convenience Shops—Pick up snacks, drinks, quick meals, and sundries
- Terptations—For concessions during Terrapin sports events.
In addition, we operate several programs designed to make hosting an event on campus easy for you and satisfying for your guests:
- Good Tidings—Catering for any event
- Goodies-to-go—Convenient food and beverage deliveries
- Pick It Up at the Shops—Party trays, refreshments for meetings, etc.
We offer Guest Group Dining Cards to large groups
Dining on Campus Cards
The Dining on Campus Card provides an amount of money to spend in the Stamp Food Court and other campus locations. To order cards to use in retail dining locations on campus like Food Courts, Cafes on Campus, and the Shops at Maryland, use Retail Card Request. If you’re with an on-campus group, use the Retail Card Request for On-Campus Groups.
We accept credit cards and checks (made out to “University of Maryland”). University of Maryland groups can also pay using University accounts.
We trust you and your group will enjoy your time on campus and no matter which card you choose, we hope to see you at our table.
In addition to Guest Group Dining Cards, we accept cash and credit cards in all of locations.
Please contact us with questions.
Looking for Famous Maryland Dairy Ice Cream? Visit the Maryland Dairy in the Stamp.