- Dining Plans
- Hours & Locations
- Returning Students
- Resident Dining Plans
- Freshman Connection Students
- Visitor Information
- Dining Plans for Faculty and Staff
- Online Services
- Optional Dining Plans
- Your Dining Plan
- New To Dining Students
When you first come to campus, be sure to stop by the University of Maryland Visitor Center. Take a tour of the campus and see all the great meals we offer.
Looking for famous MARYLAND DAIRY ice cream? Visit the Maryland Dairy in the Stamp.
All Dining Services locations welcome visitors to campus. Stop in so we can personally welcome you to the University of Maryland!
- Dining Halls—South Campus, The Diner and 251 North
- Restaurants—Full service dining at Adele’s Restaurant; and Mulligan’s Grill and Pub
- Cafes—Get fresh portable food on the go in academic buildings
- Dining at the STAMP —Food and fun in the heart of campus
- Glenn Martin Food Court —Three of your favorite brands in the Math and Engineering quad
- Convenience Shops—Pick up snacks, drinks, quick meals, and sundries
- Terptations—For concessions and luxury athletic suite service
In addition, we operate several programs designed to make hosting an event on campus easy for you and satisfying for your guests:
- Good Tidings—Catering for any event
- Goodies-to-go—Convenient food and beverage deliveries
- Pick It Up at the Shops—Party trays, refreshments for meetings, etc.
We accept Cash and Credit Cards in all of our locations.
We offer Specialty Dining Cards:
- To learn more about our specialty dining cards, see our brochure.
- To order cards, use the retail dining card request form.
Please contact us with questions.