- Dining Plans
- Hours & Locations
- Resident Dining Plans
- Visitor Information
- Dining Plans for Faculty and Staff
- Online Services
- Hours and Locations
- Optional Dining Plans
- Your Dining Plan
Welcome to Maryland !
When you first come to campus, be sure to stop by the University of Maryland Visitor Center. After touring, take a break and enjoy a great meal with us.
All Dining Services locations welcome visitors to campus. Stop in so we can personally welcome you to the University of Maryland!
- Dining Halls—South Campus, The Diner and 251 North
- Restaurants—Full service dining at Adele’s Restaurant; and Mulligan’s Grill and Pub
- Cafes—Get fresh portable food on the go in academic buildings
- Dining at The Stamp —Food and fun in the heart of campus
- Glenn Martin Food Court —Three of your favorite brands in the Math and Engineering quad
- Convenience Shops—Pick up snacks, drinks, quick meals, and sundries
- Terptations—For concessions and luxury athletic suite service
In addition, we operate several programs designed to make hosting an event on campus easy for you and satisfying for your guests:
- Good Tidings—Catering for any event
- Goodies-to-go—Convenient food and beverage deliveries
- Pick It Up at the Shops—Party trays, refreshments for meetings, etc.
We offer Specialty Dining Cards to large groups
- To learn more about our specialty dining cards, see our brochure. We offer two types of guest cards: the Dining Hall Card and the Retail Card. Here’s how they work:
- The Dining Hall Card entitles one person to one unlimited dining experience in any of the three resident dining halls on campus. Purchased in advance, the Dining Hall Card includes a discount off the door price.
- The Retail Card lets you set a maximum amount of money for each person in your group to spend in retail locations like the Stamp Food Court. You can elect to limit purchases to dining locations only or allow access to goods and services all over campus.
- To order cards to use in one of the three Resident Dining Halls, use a Dining Hall Card Request. You order one meal for each of your guests and enjoy one Anytime Dining experience at South Campus Dining Hall, The Diner or 251 North.
- To order cards to use for Dining at The Stamp, use a Dining on Campus Card Request. You specify a dollar amount to put on each card and your guests can order food up to that amount from any location in the Adele H. Stamp Student Union.
- We trust you and your group will enjoy your time on campus and no matter which card you choose, we hope to see you at out table.
We accept Cash and Credit Cards in all of our locations.
Please contact us with questions.
Looking for Famous Maryland Dairy Ice Cream? Visit the Maryland Dairy in the Stamp.