- Dining Plans
- Hours & Locations
- On Campus Group Meal Requests
- The Diner Menu
- Prospective Students
- South Campus Dining Hall Menu
- Resident Dining Plans
- Visitor Information
- Dining Plans for Faculty and Staff
- Dining Dollars
- Online Services
- Hours and Locations
- Optional Dining Plans
- Useful Links
Welcome to Maryland!
When you first come to campus, be sure to stop by the University of Maryland Visitor Center. After your tour, take a break and enjoy a great meal with us.
All Dining Services locations welcome visitors to campus. Stop in so we can personally welcome you to the University of Maryland!
- Dining Halls—South Campus, The Diner and 251 North
- Full service dining at Mulligan’s Grill and Pub
- Cafes—Get fresh portable food on the go in academic buildings
- Dining at The Stamp —Food and fun in the heart of campus
- Glenn Martin Food Court —Three of your favorite brands in the Math and Engineering quad
- Convenience Shops—Pick up snacks, drinks, quick meals, and sundries
- Terptations—For concessions and luxury athletic suite service
In addition, we operate several programs designed to make hosting an event on campus easy for you and satisfying for your guests:
- Good Tidings—Catering for any event
- Goodies-to-go—Convenient food and beverage deliveries
- Pick It Up at the Shops—Party trays, refreshments for meetings, etc.
We offer Guest Group Dining Cards to large groups
- We offer two types of guest cards: the Dining Hall Card and the Dining on Campus Card. Here’s how they work:
- The Dining Hall Card entitles one person to a set number of unlimited dining experiences in any of the three resident dining halls on campus.
- The Dining on Campus Card lets you set a maximum amount of money for each person in your group to spend in the Stamp Food Court and other campus locations.
- To order cards to use in one of the three Resident Dining Halls, use a Dining Hall Card Request. Specify the number of guests and the number of of meals you need for each guest.
- To order cards to use for Dining at The Stamp and other campus locations, use a Dining on Campus Card Request. Specify the dollar amount to put on each card and guests can order food up to that amount from any location in The Stamp Food Court and other campus locations.
- We accept credit cards and checks (made out to “University of Maryland”). University of Maryland groups can also pay using University accounts.
- We trust you and your group will enjoy your time on campus and no matter which card you choose, we hope to see you at our table.
We accept Cash and Credit Cards in all of our locations.
Please contact us with questions.
Looking for Famous Maryland Dairy Ice Cream? Visit the Maryland Dairy in the Stamp.