Online Services

*** Online Services cannot be accessed outside of the United States

  • Verify your dining plan and verify current balances
  • View recent transactions including Dining Dollars
  • Add purchasing power by buying blocks of Dining Dollars or upgrading your Resident Dining Plan
  • Purchase a dining plan (certain times of the semester only)
  • Change from one dining plan to another (certain times of the semester only)
  • Report your UM ID card as lost – and prevent anyone from using your account
    • To deactivate a lost card, click here: DEACTIVATE.
    • Reporting your card as lost deactivates all properties of the card which includes door access (e.g. resident hall, Epply Recreation Center), time & attendance, and spending accounts.
    • To replace your card, go to the Registrar’s Office in the Mitchell Building. There is a fee associated with the replacement card.

If you have questions or concerns about Online Services, email or call 301-314-8069.