- Verify your dining plan and verify current balances
- View recent transactions including Dining Dollars
- Add purchasing power by buying blocks of Dining Dollars or upgrading your Resident Dining Plan
- Purchase a dining plan (certain times of the semester only)
- Change from one dining plan to another (certain times of the semester only)
- Report your UM ID card as lost – and prevent anyone from using your account
- To deactivate a lost card, click here: DEACTIVATE.
- Reporting your card as lost deactivates all properties of the card which includes door access (e.g. resident hall, Epply Recreation Center), time & attendance, and spending accounts.
- To replace your card, go to the Registrar’s Office in the Mitchell Building. There is a fee associated with the replacement card.
Online Services for 2019 fall semester will be open on August 1, 2019.
If you have questions or concerns about Online Services, email email@example.com or call 301-314-8069.