What It Is
Terrapin Express is a pre-paid debit account that can be used at participating locations across campus. It’s a convenient way for students, faculty, staff, and university affiliates to access products and services across campus without carrying cash. Forty-seven locations on campus accept Terrapin Express. All you need is your university ID card! Once your ID is in the system and your card is operating, you can activate your Terrapin Express account.
How It Works
- Terrapin Express is paid in advance and may not be placed on a Student Account.
- Terrapin Express is accepted by most on-campus businesses. Terrapin Express points are not dedicated to Dining Services and are not available off-campus.
- Terrapin Express funds do not expire. Requests for refunds or cancellation must be made in person or in writing to the Terrapin Express Office. Processing time for a refund is a minimum of four weeks. Refunds are mailed from the Bursar’s Office to the student’s permanent address.
- Terrapin Express can be increased at any time and by any amount. It can be increased on line, by mail, by phone, or in person at our Terrapin Express Office.
- Terrapin Express account balances automatically carry over to each new semester, term, or academic year.
- Compare Terrapin Express to the Apartment Dining Plan
Learn How To:
Still have questions? Let us help!
Terrapin Express Office
1109 South Campus Building, Mezzanine Level