Dining Services is proud to be featured in the 2018 edition of SustainableUMD Magazine, a biennial publication that tells the story of incredible people and projects that have made the University of Maryland a national leader in sustainability.
Look inside and see how far the university has come and how much more we are set to accomplish.We are proud of the impact we are having on our campus!
- Healthy Food, Healthy Planet – the sustainable successes of the Anytime Dining program;
- Compost: The Next Bin Thing – highlighting university compost collection expansion;
- Terps Power A Sustainable, Solar Future – feature story about the UMD Solar Decathlon Team reACT, campus solar canopies, and research at the Clark School of Engineering;
- Sustainability Research – Learning About Our Planet-From Space and Aquaponics: The Future of Sustainable Farming;
- Let It Bee at UMD – featuring the student-run Beekeeping Club.