- Dining Plans
- Hours & Locations
- On Campus Group Meal Requests
- The Diner Menu
- Prospective Students
- South Campus Dining Hall Menu
- Resident Dining Plans
- Visitor Information
- Dining Plans for Faculty and Staff
- Dining Dollars
- Online Services
- Hours and Locations
- Optional Dining Plans
- Useful Links
South Campus Dining Hall Menu
- Emma’s—Creative and classic entrees and side dishes. Changes daily featuring complete meals from campus chefs. See menu
- Seasons 12—Mongolian Grill pre-made and build-your-own stir fry; see what we’re serving now or fill a bowl with your favorites and let our cooks work their magic. See menu
- Roma—The South Campus vegan station. Vegan cuisine for lunch and dinner. See menu
- Cluckers—Rotisserie meats and comfort food. Always fresh, always ready. See menu
- Broilerworks—Burgers, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, Grilled and deep fried favorites. See menu
- Maria’s—Pasta specialties and fresh dough pizza. See menu
- New Yorker—Rotating specialty menus. See menu
- Breakfast Bar —Bagels, donuts, croissants, cereal with your choice of spreads, toppings, and milk. Cook your own Belgium waffles.
- Peanut Butter Station—Build your own PB&J. Carefully separate from serving lines to accommodate peanut allergies
- Smoothies—Fresh made smoothies. Look here for fresh-baked cookies! See menu
- South Side Deli—Always serving two daily special wraps or sandwiches. Also available, custom made wraps and sandwiches. See menu
- Splashes—Juices, fountain soft drinks, milk, soy milk and hot beverages. See menu
- Salad Exchange — Build-your-own salad, soup, and a daily vegan soupi. See menu
- Scoops—Maryland Bakery desserts, soft serve ice cream, low-fat soft frozen yogurt. See menu
- Meats (Bacon, Turkey or Pork Sausage)
- Scrambled Eggs
- Hash Brown Potatoes
- Grits and Oatmeal
- French Toast or Pancakes
- Waffle Station
- Hot Maple Syrup and Melted Butter
- Lunch and Dinner:
- Lunch served 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Dinner served 4:30 – midnight
- Complete meals
- Chef featured items
- Pop-up specials
- Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for daily specials update !
- Tucked away in the southwestern corner of South Campus Dining Hall
- As you enter, turn to the right
- Wander through the dining room to the Grill.
- Select one of our stir fries; great dishes including rices, rice noodles, fresh vegetables, proteins and sauces.
- Pick your ingredients from the over a dozen offerings and we’ll toss them on our circular Mongolian grills
- One section is always reserved for vegan cuisine
- Next to Seasons 12 in the southwest corner of the dining room.
- Custom made-to-order vegan wraps.
- A selection of vegan cutlets with your choice of toppings
- Cold and warm salads
- Vegan entrees and sides-choices vary daily
- Rotisserie specialties: chicken, pork shoulder, brisket, turkey
- Side dishes and vegetables change every day.
- The monthly menu includes: mashed potatoes, stuffing, wild rice, baked beans, macaroni and cheese, carrots, fresh green beans, collard greens
- Fresh-baked biscuits or cornbread
- Burgers, cheeseburgers, grilled chicken breasts, veggie burgers and hot dogs daily.
- Specials include
- Philly Subs (Steak or Chicken)
- Quesadillas (Beef, Chicken, Vegetable, or Cheese)
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Fries, handmade chips, tater tots
We work together to create your pasta dish. Sauces, and toppings change every day. Semolina, whole wheat, and gluten-free pasta are always available.
Choose your vegetables and toppings
- Artichokes, Black Olives, Broccoli, Chicken, Diced Tomatoes, Edamame, Garbanzo Beans, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms, Red & Green Peppers, Shredded Carrots, Red Onions, Sundried Tomatoes, Tofu
Choose your sauce
- Alfredo, Marinara, Pesto
Choose your pasta
- Linguini, rotini, fusilli, ravioli, tortellini
- 18″ Round Neapolitan by the slice
- Cheese, Pepperoni, Sausage, Vegetable
- Daily specials – look for:
- Buffalo Chicken
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger
- White Pizza (Ricotta Cheese & Sliced Tomatoes)
- Meatball and Onions
- Serving a menu that changes weekly.
- Offerings include a ramen noodle bar, a TexMex build-your-own burrito or bowl bar, and a gourmet Mac&Cheese bar.
- Check out our daily selection: they could include fruit, fresh vegetables, and / or yogurt. Always serving one smoothie with no added sugar.
- Fresh-baked scones and muffins in the mornings
- Look here for fresh baked cookies all day long. Look for Sugar, Double Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip, M&M Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin
South Side Deli
Daily special wraps and sandwiches with the option of custom made variations
- 2%, Skim, or Chocolate Milk, Soy Milk
- Fountain Beverages: Fruit Punch; Apple, Cranberry, or Orange Juice; Pepsi-brand Fountain Beverages; Fruit Punch; Raspberry Iced Tea; Pink Lemonade, SoBe Life Water, Gatorade
- Hot Beverages: Coffee, Cappuccino, Hot Tea, Hot Chocolate
Build-your-own salad with fresh produce, hummus, cheese, meats and dressings.
- Lettuces, Baby spinach, Red onions, Chick peas, Bacon bits, Tofu, Pita Bread, Seasonal friut, Cottage cheese, Garden Peas, Shredded carrots, Ham, Turkey, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Red kidney beans, Chow mein noodles, Croutons, Hummus, Potato salad, Broccoli, Mushrooms, Los fat Yogurt, Shredded cheese, Bean sprouts, Green peppers, Gelatin, Beets, Black olives, cauliflower,
- Plus four regular dressings and four low-calorie dressings.
- Crackers and croutons
- Whole fruit
Ladle up a bowl of our soup and chili; we offer at least one vegetarian soup at every meal.
- Maryland Bakery Cakes, Pies, Bars, Bowls, etc. Always something yUMmy !
- Soft Serve ice cream and nonfat yogurt and sorbet: chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and twist