Optional Dining Plans
Become a member of the Dining community:
- Seven-Day Anytime Dining Plans provide unlimited access to the dining halls – come in as many times a day as you like, eat whatever you choose. Seven-Day Plans are a great option for anyone who prefers not to cook on their own. Students living in traditional on campus housing are required to purchase a Seven-Day Plan.
- Five-Day Anytime Plan is an optional plan that gives unlimited access to three dining halls Monday through Friday. The Five-Day Plan gives you anytime access to three dining halls Monday through Friday, and you’re on your own during the weekend.
- Dining Dollars are accepted at all permanent Dining Services locations. Buy Dining Dollars and get a discount upon purchase – and there is no tax when you use them.
- Cash and credit cards are accepted everywhere, all the time.
ANYTIME DINING PLANS
- Anytime Dining Plans provide unlimited access to the dining halls. – come in as many times a day as you like, eat whatever you choose.
- South Campus Dining Hall and The Diner are open at 7:00 in the morning during the week and until midnight on school nights (10:00am – 10:00pm on weekends). 251 North is open 11:00am – 8:30pm Sunday through Friday.
- 3 dining halls offer amazing all-you-care-to-eat experiences. You are welcome to join us in the dining halls for great Maryland dining !
- 19 cafés are located in academic buildings around campus. When you’re on campus for class, run in for lunch. We serve sandwich, salads and sushi.
- 7 brand-name fast-food stores (five in the Stamp and two in Martin Engineering) are members of the Dining Dollars family. Look for our logo at Auntie Anne’s, Chick fil-A, Sbarro, Subway, and Taco Bell.
- 5 convenience shops are open around the clock functioning as snack shops and small grocery stores. We offer health and beauty aids, school supplies, snacks and more.
- 2 restaurants give you an opportunity to enjoy a table service dining experience. Adele’s Restaurant is in the Stamp Union and Mulligan’s Grill is in the clubhouse of the University Golf Course.
|Anytime Dining||Dining Dollars||Guest Passes*||Price|
|15% DD savings
+6 add’l Guest Passes
|12% DD savings
+4 add’l Guest Passes
|10% DD savings
+2 add’l Guest Passes
|–||–||$1,899||Not an acceptable substitute
for a Seven-Day Resident Plan
|250 Dining Dollars||250||$237.50||5% savings
6% off (no sales tax)
|500 Dining Dollars||500||$475.00||5% savings
6% off (no sales tax)
*Any student with a Seven-Day Anytime Dining Plan can purchase additional Guest Passes for $9 each.
Must be purchased in advance using cash, or credit cards
Bring your UMD ID card to the Dining Services Office, 1109 South Campus Dining Hall. Card holder must be present when Guest Pass is used.
DINING PLAN CALENDAR (subject to change)
|.Online Services available||Monday, January 8|
|Anytime Dining Plans open
— Anytime Access, Dining Dollars and Guest Passes start
|Sunday, January 21 @ 4pm|
|Last day to change a resident dining plan||Wednesday, February 21|
|Spring Break||Saturday March 17 – Sunday March 25|
|Last day to purchase Dining Dollars for semester||Friday, April 20|
|Last day of Classes||Thursday, May 10|
|Resident Dining Plans Close
— Anytime Access, Dining Dollars and Guest Passes expire.
|Friday, May 16|