- Dining Plans
- Hours & Locations
- On Campus Group Meal Requests
- The Diner Menu
- Prospective Students
- South Campus Dining Hall Menu
- Resident Dining Plans
- Visitor Information
- Dining Plans for Faculty and Staff
- Dining Dollars
- Online Services
- Hours and Locations
- Optional Dining Plans
- Useful Links
On Campus Group Meal Requests
We offer Guest Group Dining Cards to large groups
- We offer two types of guest cards: the Dining Hall Card and the Dining on Campus Card. Here’s how they work:
- The Dining Hall Card entitles one person to a set number of unlimited dining experiences in any of the three resident dining halls on campus.
- The Dining on Campus Card lets you set a maximum amount of money for each person in your group to spend in the Stamp Food Court and other campus locations.
- To order cards to use in one of the three Resident Dining Halls, use a Dining Hall Card Request. Specify the number of guests and the number of of meals you need for each guest.
- To order cards to use for Dining at The Stamp and other campus locations, use a Dining on Campus Card Request. Specify the dollar amount to put on each card and guests can order food up to that amount from any location in The Stamp Food Court and other campus locations.
- We accept credit cards and checks (made out to “University of Maryland”). University of Maryland groups can also pay using University accounts.
- We trust you and your group will enjoy your time on campus and no matter which card you choose, we hope to see you at our table.
We accept Cash and Credit Cards in all of our locations.
Please contact us with questions.