The Diner Menu
- Blue Plate—Creative and classic entrees and side dishes. Changes daily featuring complete meals from campus chefs. See menu
- Sprouts—Vegan cuisine for lunch and dinner. Want a build-your-own vegan stir-fry? Pick your vegetables from the Salad Bar and we’ll sauté them for you. See menu
- Korean Barbecue. See menu
- Al’s Grill—Grill and fryers. See menu
- Cluckers—Rotisserie meats and comfort food. Always fresh, always ready. See menu
- Global Gourmet—Gourmet Burgers, chicken sandwiches and hot dogs. See menu
- Luigi’s— Pasta specialties and fresh dough pizza. See menu
- Peanut Butter Station—Build your own PB&J. Carefully separate from serving lines to accommodate peanut allergies
- New Yorker—Rotating specialty menus. See menu
- California Deli—Always serving two daily special wraps or sandwiches. Also available, custom made wraps and sandwiches.See menu
- Salad Bar—Build-your-own salad, soups, and a daily vegan soup. See menu
- Breakfast Bar —Bagels, donuts, croissants, cereal with your choice of spreads, toppings, and milk. Cook your own Belgium waffles.
- Smoothies—Fresh made smoothies – check out the daily selection: they could include fruit, fresh vegetables, and / or yogurt. Always serving one smoothie with no added sugar. Look here for fresh-baked cookies! See menu
- Bubbles—Fountain soft drinks, milk, and hot beverages. See menu
- Scoops—Maryland Bakery desserts, soft serve ice cream, low-fat soft frozen yogurt. See menu
- Meats (Bacon, Turkey or Pork Sausage)
- Scrambled Eggs
- Hash Brown Potatoes
- Grits and Oatmeal
- French Toast or Pancakes
- Waffle Station
- Hot Maple Syrup and Melted Butter
- Lunch and Dinner:
- Lunch served 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Dinner served 4:30 – midnight
- Complete meals
- Chef featured items
- Pop-up specials
- Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for daily specials update !
- Custom made-to-order stir-fry using your selected salad bar vegetables.
- Custom made-to-order vegan wraps.
- Vegan BocaTM burger with choice of toppings
- Vegan entrees and sides-choices vary daily
- Specials include
- Philly Subs (Steak or Chicken)
- Quesadillas (Beef, Chicken, Vegetable, or Cheese)
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Fries, handmade chips, tater tots
- Rotisserie specialties: chicken, pork shoulder, brisket, turkey
- Side dishes and vegetables change every day.
- The monthly menu includes: mashed potatoes, stuffing, wild rice, baked beans, macaroni and cheese, carrots, fresh green beans, collard greens
- Fresh-baked biscuits or cornbread
- Burgers, cheeseburgers, grilled chicken breasts, veggie burgers and hot dogs daily.
- Specialty Burgers:
- Kentucky Bourbon Burger, Bacon Burger, Mushroom Swiss Burger, Sliders, New York System Wieners, Bacon Cheeseburger, Chili Cheeseburger
We work together to create your pasta dish. Sauces, and toppings change every day. Seminola and whole wheat pasta are always available.
Choose your vegetables and toppings
- Artichokes, Black Olives, Broccoli, Chicken, Diced Tomatoes, Edamame, Garbanzo Beans, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms, Red & Green Peppers, Shredded Carrots, Red Onions, Sundried Tomatoes, Tofu
Choose your sauce
- Alfredo, Marinara, Pesto
Choose your pasta
- Linguini, rotini, fusilli, ravioli, tortellini
- 18″ Round Neapolitan by the slice
- Cheese, Pepperoni, Sausage, Vegetable
- Daily specials – look for:
- Buffalo Chicken
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger
- White Pizza (Ricotta Cheese & Sliced Tomatoes)
- Meatball and Onions
- Serving a menu that changes weekly.
- Offerings include a ramen noodle bar, a TexMex build-your-own burrito or bowl bar, and a gourmet Mac&Cheese bar.
Daily special wraps and sandwiches with the option of custom made variations
Build-your-own salad with fresh produce, hummus, cheese, meats and dressings.
- Lettuces, Baby spinach, Red onions, Chick peas, Bacon bits, Tofu, Pita Bread, Seasonal friut, Cottage cheese, Garden Peas, Shredded carrots, Ham, Turkey, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Red kidney beans, Chow mein noodles, Croutons, Hummus, Potato salad, Broccoli, Mushrooms, Los fat Yogurt, Shredded cheese, Bean sprouts, Green peppers, Gelatin, Beets, Black olives, cauliflower,
- Plus four regular dressings and four low-calorie dressings.
- Crackers and croutons
- Whole fruit
Ladle up a bowl of our soup and chili; we offer at least one vegetarian soup at every meal.
- Maryland Bakery Cakes, Pies, Bars, Bowls, etc. Always something yUMmy !
- Soft Serve ice cream and nonfat yogurt and sorbet: chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and twist
- 2%, Skim, or Chocolate Milk, Soy Milk
- Fountain Beverages: Fruit Punch; Apple, Cranberry, or Orange Juice; Pepsi-brand Fountain Beverages; Fruit Punch; Raspberry Iced Tea; Pink Lemonade, SoBe Life Water, Gatorade
- Hot Beverages: Coffee, Cappuccino, Hot Tea, Hot Chocolate