Get unlimited fills from fountains in the dining halls and convenience shops
Who can get a FreeFill cup?
Students with a current dining plan who:
- Are new to housing this spring
- Did not collect a FreeFill cup last fall
- Broke their Freefill cup ($10 charge + bring broken cup)
Don’t have a FreeFill cup?
- Pick up your cup at the Dining Services Office 1109 South Campus. You’ll need to bring your UMD ID card.
My FreeFill cup broke, what do I do ?
- Please be careful with your FreeFill cup ! We have a limited supply and cannot purchase more.
- If your cup is broken, come to the Dining Plan Office, 1109 South Campus Dining Building 8:30 – 4:00.
- Bring the broken cup !! We cannot replace a cup without receiving a broken cup.
- A replacement cup will cost $10.00 (Terrapin Express, cash or credit).
I have a Dining Plan, where can I get my FreeFill cup ?
- Come to the Dining Plan Office, 1109 South Campus Dining Building 8:30 – 4:00.
- Bring your UMD ID card so we can verify that you have a dining plan and have not collected your cup.
Where can I use my FreeFill cup ?
- Dining Halls:
- South Campus Dining Hall
The Diner on the north side of campus
- Convenience Shops
- Fountain Soda
- Iced Tea
- Hot Tea
- 24 Shop
North Convenience Shop
South Commons Shop
Union Shop (coffee and hot tea only)
Leonardtown Shop (coffee and hot tea only)
What can I get with my FreeFill cup ?