- Dining Plans
- Hours & Locations
- Prospective Students
- Resident Dining Plans
- Fall 2021 Dining Guide
- Visitor Information
- Comment Card – The Shops at Maryland
- Comment Card – Applause cafe
- Dining Plans for Faculty and Staff
- Dining Dollars
- Online Services
- Hours and Locations
- Connector Dining Plans
- Useful Links
- What’s Happening
Dining Plans for Faculty and Staff
We invite you to participate in Maryland Dining affordably by offering Faculty & Staff Dining Plans!
Flexible block plans that get you great, healthy, affordable meals — right here on campus!
Three conveniently located dining halls are open from breakfast to 9:00pm. Connect with colleagues and students, enjoy a tasty meal, and save time and money.
Discover Dining at Maryland — we are the right choice for great value, variety, and convenience!
Faculty & Staff Block Plans
|25 Meal Plan||$200||$8.00|
|11 Meal Plan||$99||$9.00|
Faculty & Staff Block Plan Details
- Plans provide a set number of meals in the dining hall(s) of your choice. Each meal is one all you care to eat experience at: South Campus Dining Hall, The Diner, or 251 North.
- You can purchase additional Plans at any time.
Also Available to Faculty & Staff:
- Accepted at Mulligan’s Grill, convenience shops, campus cafés and brand-name fast food stores ( in The Stamp and in the Kirwin Food Court)
- Access fresh portable food from cafés and convenience shops.
- Buy increments of 250 Dining Dollars
- 5% discount when you purchase Dining Dollars, and no sales tax (6%) when used, giving you a potential 11% discount.
Order Up Your Dining Plan
Purchase a Plan through Online Services. Click on “Account” in the top right corner of our homepage. Log in and follow the prompts.
Visit the Dining Services Contract Office, Room 1109 South Campus Dining Hall Building, open Monday–Friday 8:30am–4:30pm.
You can purchase a Plan using cash, check, or credit card.
Call 301-314-8067 or email email@example.com with questions or concerns .