- Dining Plans
- Hours & Locations
- The Diner Menu
- Prospective Students
- South Campus Dining Hall Menu
- Resident Dining Plans
- Visitor Information
- Dining Plans for Faculty and Staff
- Dining Dollars
- Online Services
- Hours and Locations
- Optional Dining Plans
- Useful Links
Dining Plans for Faculty and Staff
We invite you to participate in Dining At Maryland affordably by offering Faculty & Staff Dining Plans!
Flexible block plans that get you great, healthy, affordable meals — right here on campus!
Three conveniently located dining halls are open from breakfast to midnight.
Connect with colleagues and students, enjoy a tasty meal, and save time and money.
Discover Dining at Maryland — we are the right choice for great value, variety, and convenience!
Faculty & Staff Block Plans
|Plan Price||Price/Meal||Door Prices
|25 Meal Plan||$199||$7.96||$12.95/$15.95|
|11 Meal Plan||$98||$8.91||$12.95/$15.95|
Faculty & Staff Block Plan Details
- Plans provide a set number of meals in the dining hall(s) of your choice. Each meal is one all you care to eat experience at: South Campus Dining Hall, The Diner, or 251 North.
- You can use meals from your plan to treat guests as long as you are present with your UMD ID card. (UMD ID cards are not transferable).
- Dining Halls do not provide carryout options.
- Your Faculty & Staff Block Plan carries from semester to semester and year to year and is fully refundable at any time.
- You can purchase additional Plans at any time.
Also Available to Faculty & Staff:
- Accepted at Mulligan’s Grill, 6 convenience shops, 19 campus cafés, 3 dining halls (door price), and 7 brand-name fast food stores (5 in The Stamp, 2 in Martin Engineering)
- Access fresh portable food from cafés and convenience shops.
- Buy increments of 250 Dining Dollars
- 5% discount when you purchase Dining Dollars, and no sales tax (6%) when used, giving you a potential 11% discount.
Order Up Your Dining Plan
Visit the Dining Services Contract Office, Room 1109 South Campus Dining Hall Building, open Monday–Friday 8:30am–4:30pm.
You can purchase a Plan using cash, check, or credit card.
Call 301-314-8067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns .