Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Dining @ Maryland

Dining Plan Information

Resident Dining Plans

If you are living in traditional campus housing (with no private kitchen), you are required by the university to have a Resident Dining Plan.

Check out this key information about your dining plan.

Apartment Dining Plans

If you do not live in traditional housing, you are not required to purchase a dining plan (students living in on-campus apartments, or any off-campus housing). For you, we suggest an Apartment Dining Plan.

Summer Dining Plans

If you are on campus during the summer, taking classes or attending a seminar, and are not part of a sponsored group, you may not be required to purchase a dining plan. A Summer Dining Plan. will give you access to food and c-shop items by using your UM ID card.