- Comment Card – Dining Hall
- Values and Operating Principals
- About Us
- Destination MD Dinner, a Year of Immigration event
- Comment Card – The Shops at Maryland
- Comment Card – Applause cafe
- Contact Request: Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Dining Hall Comment Wall
- Sick Meals
- Rights and Responsibilities
We recognize that there are times when resident students are unwell and that it may be unwise for them to come to a dining hall for meals. In those cases, we ask that the resident student complete the Sick Meal Request form and send a representative to collect a Sick Meal on their behalf.
Sick Meals consist of:
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs, toast, banana, apple juice
- Lunch and Dinner: soup of the day, grilled chicken breast, rice, green vegetable, ginger ale
Sick Meals can be collected from South Campus Dining Hall or The Diner (Ellicott).
If you are experiencing severe, repeated or extended illness, we strongly urge you to go the Health Center for assistance. In the event of repeated or extended use of the Sick Meal program, we may require a doctor’s note stating that you are not able to leave your room for meals.
Your representative should come to the greeter at the front door of the dining hall; we will bring the meal to the front door.