- Comment Card – Dining Hall
- Contact: One-Time Rollover Request for Optional Plans
- Values and Operating Principals
- About Us
- Comment Card – The Shops at Maryland
- Comment Card – Applause cafe
- Ramadan Meals
- Contact: Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Dining Hall Comment Wall
- Sick Meals
- Rights and Responsibilities
Contact: One-Time Rollover Request for Optional Plans
Notice: the One-Time Rollover Request is for Fall to Spring only.
For Spring 2020, we will be issuing refunds for unused Connector Plan meals.
Visit dining.umd.edu/plan_updates for updated information and details.
We get it – occasionally eyes are bigger than stomachs and sometimes meals take a back seat to the academic schedule, especially when you’re new to campus!
IF you are a first-time Fall Semester Optional Dining Plan owner and IF you purchased a plan that was larger than you were able to use and IF you had 25% or more of your Block Meals / Dining Dollars left at the end of the semester, THEN you may complete the “One-time Rollover Request Form” so we can evaluate your request to have these Meals / Dining Dollars roll to the Spring Semester.
We will review your request and respond as quickly as possible.