- Comment Card – Dining Hall
- Contact: One-Time Rollover Request for Optional Plans
- Values and Operating Principals
- About Us
- Comment Card – The Shops at Maryland
- Comment Card – Applause cafe
- Ramadan Meals
- Contact: Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Dining Hall Comment Wall
- Name That Station
- Sick Meals
- Rights and Responsibilities
Contact: One-Time Rollover Request for Optional Plans
We get it – occasionally eyes are bigger than stomachs and sometimes meals take a back seat to the academic schedule, especially when you’re new to campus!
IF you are a first-time Optional Dining Plan owner and IF you purchased a plan that was larger than you were able to use and IF you had 25% or more of your Block Meals / Dining Dollars left at the end of the semester, THEN you may complete the “One-time Rollover Request Form” so we can evaluate your request to have these Meals / Dining Dollars roll to the next semester.
We will review your request and respond as quickly as possible.