NOTE: The UMD Farmers Market 2020 season is postponed.
Please visit farmersmarket.umd.edu for current details.
The Virtual Farmers Market
Still bringing you the best local products!
While our vendors can’t bring their goods to you at our on campus market, we’re listing the ways you can still find them for all your Farmers Market cravings.
Support UMD Farmers Market vendors as we all work through these times together.
Beads by Bettina
- For pickup at the Columbia Heights Farmers Market or any of five other locations.
The Columbia Heights Farmers Market is located on the corner of 14th Street and Kenyon Street, Washington DC | Saturdays from 9:00 am–1:00 pm.
- Accepting credit cards, Paypal, and Venmo
- Follow on Facebook for updates
- Let them know you are from the University of Maryland!
A wide variety of fruits and vegetables.
Order online for pickup at one of four current farmers markets:
- Riverdale Park Farmers Market, 4650 Queensbury Rd, Riverdale Park, MD | Thursdays 3:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Potomac Village Farmers Market, 9908 S Glen Rd, Potomac, MD | Thursdays 3:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Uptown Farmers Market, 5501 Colorado Ave NW, Washington, DC | Saturdays 9:00 am–1:00 pm
- Nova Farmers Market, 543 Beulah Rd Vienna, VA | Sundays 8:30 am–1:00 pm
My Mustard Seed
Organic microgreens grown locally from non-GMO organic seeds.
Order online here
- Anne Arundel Farm Market, Riva Road, Annapolis |
Saturdays from 7:00 am–12:00 pm and Sundays from 9:00 am–1:00 pm
Seasonal fruits, vegetables and herbs.
Available produce can be found on Valencia Produce’s Facebook page.
To pre-order: Text 804-450-8021 or email: Valenciasproduce@gmail.com
- Leesburg, VA Farmers Market | Saturday 9:00 am–12:00 noon
- One Loudoun Farmers Market Ashburn, VA | Saturday 9:00 am–1:00 pm (No pre-orders)